Learn more about Dr. Kota Shekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kota Shekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kota Shekar, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shekar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shekar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kota Chandra Shekar MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kota C. Shekar practice?
- Dr. Kota Shekar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kota Shekar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Templeton Hematologists and Templeton Oncologists.