A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kotayya Kondaveeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kondaveeti
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kondaveeti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kotayya Kondaveeti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondaveeti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kondaveeti has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kotayya E Kondaveeti MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kotayya E. Kondaveeti practice?
- Dr. Kotayya Kondaveeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Kotayya Kondaveeti practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.