Dr. Koteswara Batchu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Koteswara Batchu?

This is one of the best Doctors I know

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Family oriented, smart his skills in my option are unmatched. He is brill the and excellent to his patients. He is one of those rare individuals who gives back to the community ten fold - perfection!

Posted on February 10th, 2013

Overall I felt he had no idea who my children were even though we went to see him for years. He has no ability to deal with special needs children and seems to have no understanding of autism at all. He consistently overcharged our insurance company for services that were never rendered. He misdiagnosed several conditions and was short tempered when I brought my daughter in after a fall. He said I was wasting his time and that she was fine. I would never recommend him to anyone. In fact, I highly recommend you take your precious children to see someone else.

Posted on October 14th, 2012

We have had Dr. Batchu for our kids since they were born and they feel extremely comfortable with him. He treats us like family.

Fraud

Posted on June 9th, 2012

He is fraud, please don't take kids there. Even though he appears to have good experience, he is more about on insurance money. He will make you to visit more time for insurance claims. He tells that he is doing philanthropy, but that is back in India. Not advisable especially for kids.

Not Worth it

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I had a bad experience with him. Not professional and runs it like a family business. He tells he will save you money, but will end up costing you more.

Excellent doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2009

He was honest, upfront and very knowledgeable. I have healed much quicker than expected and I feel he did a wonderful job. He was always on-time, his staff was also very helpful. They are part of a great team

Posted on March 6th, 2017