inactive

Koteswara R Batchu Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
This is one of the best Doctors I know
Family oriented, smart his skills in my option are unmatched. He is brill the and excellent to his patients. He is one of those rare individuals who gives back to the community ten fold - perfection!

February 10th, 2013
Overall I felt he had no idea who my children were even though we went to see him for years. He has no ability to deal with special needs children and seems to have no understanding of autism at all. He consistently overcharged our insurance company for services that were never rendered. He misdiagnosed several conditions and was short tempered when I brought my daughter in after a fall. He said I was wasting his time and that she was fine. I would never recommend him to anyone. In fact, I highly recommend you take your precious children to see someone else.

October 14th, 2012
We have had Dr. Batchu for our kids since they were born and they feel extremely comfortable with him. He treats us like family.

June 9th, 2012
Fraud
He is fraud, please don't take kids there. Even though he appears to have good experience, he is more about on insurance money. He will make you to visit more time for insurance claims. He tells that he is doing philanthropy, but that is back in India. Not advisable especially for kids.

January 28th, 2012
Not Worth it
I had a bad experience with him. Not professional and runs it like a family business. He tells he will save you money, but will end up costing you more.

October 16th, 2009
Excellent doctor
He was honest, upfront and very knowledgeable. I have healed much quicker than expected and I feel he did a wonderful job. He was always on-time, his staff was also very helpful. They are part of a great team