Dr. Koteswara Narla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Koteswara Narla?

VERY RUDE, Avoid if you can

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I have had several appointments with him and each were the same poor quality of care. He is often very short with me and does not address my concerns. His tone is sharp, hateful and degrading. During the visit my questions are not answered and not welcomed. Each visit I leave with no new plan of care and frustrated. Highly do not recommend a visit with him.

Not kind and

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

You are not allowed to ask him questions without a rude response. It's as simple that. It's his word or nothing. Medicine is a practice, where else to get medical information than from your doctor? He is rude and unprofessional. DO NOT GO TO HIM. He will waste your time.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

I was very pleased with his very caring manner and follow-up. His staff also displayed the same.

Thorough and Concerned

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Narla for years for a back problem. He is very knowledge and caring and has indicated if my pain meds are not helping, he has other methods to manage my pain. I trust him completely .

Kind and Conscientious

Posted on October 31st, 2015

If you have to have an epidural for relief from spondylolisthesis, Dr. Narla was great. He was very concerned about my welfare and made sure I knew that if I had any problems I could contact him immediately. I was very impressed with his professionalism and kindness.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

He's been my Dr. for over 15 years and he's always been very pleasant so has his staff.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I your looking for a doctor that listens and works for a solution to your specific problems, then keep looking. I have never been to a more self centered ,self concerned doctor in my life. At first you think that by of all of his qualifications and achievements that he's going to be great, but believe me it's not. You will get the minimum amount of time and care that can be possibly given. There is one good thing about him though, his fees are reasonable, but it's true , you get what you pay for.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

VERY BUSY

Posted on February 18th, 2015

A very fine Dr. If anyone suffers from chronic pain, by all means, this is your doctor.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

I got an injection in my neck just yesterday, pain is easing.

Best I have seen

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Narla has been very good to me and a pleasure to see as my physician. Dr. Narla genuinely cares and makes me, (the patient), very comfortable. His staff has made things very easy for me with tests, med changes, and other issues that are not so easy with other physicians. He is very detailed, intelligent, and supportive. Thank you Dr. Narla.

A little too cavalier regarding your spine

Posted on February 21st, 2014

He is very honest, although he is a little cocky for my taste when you are dealing with a spine. He is also misinformed in regards to newer modalities available in 2014.