A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koteswara Vemuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koteswara Vemuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vemuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koteswara Rao Vemuri MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Koteswara R. Vemuri practice?
- Dr. Koteswara Vemuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Koteswara Vemuri practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.