Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Koteswara Vemuri
Dr. Koteswara Vemuri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vemuri is affiliated with McLaren - Flint, POH Medical Center and Genesys Health System. Dr. Vemuri has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Koteswara Vemuri has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Koteswara Vemuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.
Dr. Santhi Mekala
Flint, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Sasikala Vemuri
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Flint, MI 0 mi29
Dr. Richard Hennig Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Flint, MI 0.05 mi31