A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Marella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Marella is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marella graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Marella has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata K Marella MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Venkata K. Marella practice?
- Dr. Venkata Marella has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Marella practices Urology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.