A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Marella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Marella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marella
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Marella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marella graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Marella has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata K Marella MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Venkata K. Marella practice?
- Dr. Venkata Marella has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Marella practices Urology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.