A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koti Sangisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koti Sangisetty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koti Sangisetty, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangisetty graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Sangisetty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sangisetty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Koti V. Sangisetty practice?
Dr. Koti Sangisetty practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.