A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koti Sangisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koti Sangisetty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangisetty
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sangisetty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koti Sangisetty, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangisetty graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Sangisetty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koti V Sangisetty MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Koti V. Sangisetty practice?
- Dr. Koti Sangisetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Koti Sangisetty practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.