A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koti Sangisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koti Sangisetty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koti Sangisetty, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangisetty graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Sangisetty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Koti V Sangisetty MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Koti V. Sangisetty practice?
- Dr. Koti Sangisetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Koti Sangisetty practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.