Dr. Kottil Rammohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kottil Rammohan?

Don't believe the hype.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

I had the misfortune of seeing this doctor after hearing so many good things about him. His medical assistant was upset with me when I told them that I felt it was their responsibility to deal with insurance company issues and after spending 4 hours back and forth on the phone between his office and my insurance company (and being told different, conflicting stories by each), I finally hung up on the medical assistant. This doctor told me that I could be in jeopardy of being asked not to come there any more. I did myself a favor and fired him instantly. This medical assistant also scheduled unnecessary blood work for a prescription. Do yourself a favor and don't believe the hype about this guy, my experience tells a different story.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Best bedside manner possible and very very knowledgeable. Only problem is that appointments need to be made many months in advance.

I MISS DR. RAMM HELPING & CARING ABOUT ME AND MY M.S.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I saw dr. Ramm in Columbus Ohio OSU... and I miss him extremely... my m.s. care hasn't been the same since he left. He took such greay care of me that I was thinking I had been spoiled. I now realize that he may have set the bar high, but I have been neglected since he left... seeing the practioning nurses and never meeting my replacement doctor except for once... on his last day then he moved away also. I have debated on moving to Florida just to get back in dr. Ramms care and now am considering Taking vacations twice a year but he'd probably want to see me more often since my m.s. disability should be better taken care. My progressed symptoms are most definitely from the lack of effort to get it Under control. Medicares week insurance coverage and the weather have been stressful enough here in Ohio

Patient

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Excellent!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

This doctor is the Neurology Dept. head and a MS specialist at UM in Miami. He is warm, caring and even has a sense of humor! I highly recommend him!

Posted on June 26th, 2017