A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kotturappa Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kotturappa Kumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kotturappa Kumar, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kotturappa Sunil Kumar MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kotturappa S. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Kotturappa Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kotturappa Kumar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists and Plano Child Psychiatrists.