Learn more about Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tchorbajian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tchorbajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchorbajian graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Tchorbajian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practice?
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.