A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchorbajian graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Tchorbajian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tchorbajian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practice?
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.