A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchorbajian graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Tchorbajian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practice?
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practices Ophthalmology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Rahway Ophthalmologists.