A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tchorbajian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tchorbajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchorbajian graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Tchorbajian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practice?
- Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kourkin Tchorbajian practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.