Dr. Kouros Farro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kouros Farro?

Caring Doctor!

Posted on August 26th, 2012

Saw him in the urgent care for severe back pain and leg numbness. He was VERY understanding and really seemed to care, unlike many other doctors these days. He is a free thinker and makes his own conclusions based on HIS observations, not others (as many doctors just read the last Dr's notes and keep going based on that alone - which may not be correct). He even personally called me the next day to see how I was doing. I know of VERY FEW doctors that still do that!Thanks Dr. Farro

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr Farro. I didn't feel rushed, he took time and explained everything. I think what impressed me the most was as he was leaving he said "It was very nice to meet you". I've never had a doctor say that before.

Posted on July 30th, 2010