A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourosh Asgarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourosh Asgarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asgarian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourosh Asgarian, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Asgarian graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asgarian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourosh Teodor Asgarian DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kourosh T. Asgarian practice?
- Dr. Kourosh Asgarian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kourosh Asgarian practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Staten Island Surgeons and Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons.