Some ratings provided by DrScore.
We won't take our baby anywhere else! show details We won't take our baby anywhere else!
by Jamie and Tom Lynch on Mar 27th, 2015

So glad we found Dr.A! Amazing Dr. Great staff! My babies love Him. As first time parents he took the time to anwser all our questions and always give us great advice!

by Daryl Smith on Mar 26th, 2015

Simply the best, this office and doctor are a hidden gem in Levittown.

Number 1 pediatric show details Number 1 pediatric
by Alexis s on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr.Ashourzadeh has been my family's pediatric for 24 years. I was one of Dr. A first patient and now my son has the opportunity to be his patient as well. He treats every patient with such love and care. he's extremely smart and wonderful Being a first time mother trips to the doctors are very frequent trying to get in last minute appointments has never been an issue and the office and doctors are excellent with getting every patirnt seen when they need to even if it's just the common cold. The office is filled with patients pictures and makes ou feel so inviting to know how much the doctors care about each patient. I would recommend careing pediatrics to everyone!!!

by Karen Connolly on Feb 11th, 2015

Amazing place!!!

by lori k on Feb 9th, 2015

I love Dr A. And staff. Very helpful and friendly. I don't live local and we still bring our children to him. He is very good with my oldest son who is special needs.

mother show details mother
by Patty Simone on Feb 9th, 2015

been with this office for over17 years. Love Dr A

Feb 9th, 2015

Dr A and Dr Lisa are always patient and companionate. They are thorough. I have been bringing my children there for almost 8 years. The staff is always courteous and helpful. I couldn't imagine placing my children's well-being in anyone else's hands!!!

My child loves Dr. A. show details My child loves Dr. A.
by Andie Ebert on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. A is caring and professional. He quickly puts us at ease and makes my daughter happy while she is being treated. She actually loves going to the doctor. The staff is wonderful, too!

Dr. A is the best! show details Dr. A is the best!
Feb 9th, 2015

My entire family loves Dr. A! He is wonderful and very knowledgeable. The staff is very personable and takes the time to chat with the kids and make sure they're comfortable. We are very happy!

by Janet Moskos on Feb 9th, 2015

I love Dr A and how he cares for my son. He knows his medical condition and always take into account his medical history when prescribing his meds.

Feb 9th, 2015

Love Dr. A and his staff!! My daughter is 19 years old and will only see Dr. A!! LOL.

by Tanya on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr A is the best! Very knowledgeable and caring

by d. Meriam on Feb 9th, 2015

Amazing doctor and office staff . Always felt welcome and my daughter was seen right away.

by Lisa P on Feb 9th, 2015

We love Dr A & Dr Lisa!! Dr A was recommended by my obgyn & we have used him for 13 years.

Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. A and the entire staff are wonderful. They take such great care of my daughter everytime we are in the office. The love and well-being of my daughter is their priority. Always greeted with a big smile from Dr. A. Denise, Lisa and the Girls are Great.

Jan 27th, 2015

We love Dr. Ashourzadeh and the whole staff!! Excellent Doctor's and office!

exeptional care show details exeptional care
May 19th, 2013

wonderfull bedside mano,r accurate diagnosis each and every time, appears to love his job,great with our kids

recommended highly show details recommended highly
Apr 17th, 2012

he has a wonderfull sense of humor.very easy to talk to.makes you feel comfortable and at ease.acurate diagnosis each and every time,.our kids love him.

Dec 19th, 2010

wonderful in all aspects

BEST ON LONG ISLAND!! show details BEST ON LONG ISLAND!!
Apr 27th, 2009

True to his title...CARING PEDIATRICS!!