Dr. Kourosh Ghalili Is this you?

3.8

Lifesaver

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Ghalili is the best Dr. I ever had... had difficult 4 way bypass and he stayed with me in the room until I felt comfortable.... 7 years later he replaced my Mitral Valve with a stainless steel valve... again.... above and beyond in his dedication and professionalism... he has my highest regards as a professional. He tells you like it is in a caring, but blunt, manner. Pulls no punches... wants you to understand everything... no question left unanswered. Is very professional with no joking or innuendos... just the plain truth and facts.... PS.... saved my buddy's life... he had tried everywhere...Mayo Clinic... Johns Hopkins....and more... even experimental places .... to get his heart operated on... Dr. Ghalili did it and several years later my buddy is leading an almost normal life.... THANKS DOCTOR

Posted on April 25th, 2011

This doctor saved my life

Posted on October 11th, 2010

most caring and knowledgable physician

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Had work done on my veins. Doc came well recommended. However, seemed he had thought more of himself than patient "I am a thoracic surgeon. I know what I am doing" was response when I asked for additional explanations. After I complained of continued numb spots 6 months after surgery-" Don't worry about that." I saw another doc for additional followup as I did not care for the attitude when I asked for information, expressed concerns.

Posted on January 9th, 2017