A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadi graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Mohammadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi practice?
- Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kourosh Mohammadi practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.