Dr. Kourosh Noormand Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kourosh Noormand?

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I visited many pain patients for years of my problem till I saw Dr noormand and in the beginning it was very difficult to get appointment and his front office staff were nasty and mean finally I saw him and he seemed to be knowlegable but treated me like I am nobody but finally after a few visits my chronic pain started to ease down and after nine months it is almost gone away, ,the result that i never got from other doctors even in UCLA.He thinks he is above anyone in this world but his medical practice seems to be a miracle and he needs to be more humble, any way I like him and Lord bless him

Physician is practicing in an area he doesn't need to be in.

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Upon reading up on Dr. Noormand, I find he is an anesthesiologist. However, he has been working as a Pain Management Dr as well. He takes vacation without notifying patients, leaves patients without medication. Does not correct perscription problems in absense. Does not see patients promptly, and refuses to care about patient needs. Should not be filling this role. He has caused withdrawl systems in patients, without concern. I have never seen a physician like it. He is terrible.

Posted on September 17th, 2015