A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourosh Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourosh Parham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourosh Parham, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Parham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourosh Parham MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kourosh Parham practice?
- Dr. Kourosh Parham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kourosh Parham practices Otolaryngology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Weatogue, CT.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists.