A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kourosh Shamlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kourosh Shamlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kourosh Shamlou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamlou graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamlou has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kourosh Kevin Shamlou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kourosh K. Shamlou practice?
- Dr. Kourosh Shamlou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kourosh Shamlou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Downey Orthopedic Surgeons.