Dr. Kourosh Yamouti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kourosh Yamouti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2013

What looks like compassion only covers his complete inability to diagnos

I really liked Dr Yomouti, he acted like he listened, he did all the basic tests and that was all he did.....ever. The results was 5 years of no diagnosis, but he was sure happy to give me pills that masked the symptoms, problem was my digestive tract and nervous systems was being destroyed. Now I am left unable to eat 90% of all foods and am in pain almost constantly. My life is forever changed, because while Dr Yomouti acted like he was listening he never did more than that. When I told him I was diagnosed by another doctor, his response was "that makes sense". I was appalled! DO NOT TRUST YOUR HEALTH TO THIS DOCTOR!

October 13th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Yamouti has been my primary doctor for a couple of years. He is very thorough, very caring, and the system they have at CMG is wonderful. My experience with him has been only positive.

August 8th, 2010