A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Koushik Nag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Koushik Nag is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Koushik Nag, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nag graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan