A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kousik Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kousik Krishnan, Cardiac Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kousik Krishnan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kousik Krishnan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kousik Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Kousik Krishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kousik Krishnan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Forest, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists and Oak Park Cardiologists.