Learn more about Dr. Kozhaya Sokhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kozhaya Sokhon, Cardiologist (heart) & Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokhon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kozhaya Sokhon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokhon graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sokhon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kozhaya Chehade Sokhon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kozhaya C. Sokhon practice?
- Dr. Kozhaya Sokhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kozhaya Sokhon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.