A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Madhusoodanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Madhusoodanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madhusoodanan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Madhusoodanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Madhusoodanan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhusoodanan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Madhusoodanan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Padmanabhan Madhusoodanan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kozhuvattasseri P. Madhusoodanan practice?
- Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Madhusoodanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kozhuvattasseri Madhusoodanan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.