A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kraig Lerud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kraig Lerud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kraig Lerud, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerud graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Lerud has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kraig S Lerud MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kraig S. Lerud practice?
- Dr. Kraig Lerud has 1 office location.
Dr. Kraig Lerud practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.