Overall Review

3.8

August 26th, 2016
I appreciate how I am treated by Dr.
I feel listened to and not dismissed. Discusses and interacts with me. Very. Compassion and kindness are demonstrated each visit. Clinically excellent in comparison to others I have seen in this specialty. Seems non judgemental and does not rush to get rid of me or pass me off as a case.

February 18th, 2015
Caring, Intelligent Physician
Genuine concern..patient, caring, intelligent

January 2nd, 2014
headache, numbness pain and tingling in teeth and gums.
He had a pleasant sense of humor. Make you feel comfortable right away. Satisfied with diagnosis.

October 14th, 2013
My daughter was a patient and I was very disappointed in how she was treated. She has some real issues and I do not feel that she was treated very sensitively. I think because she is young and has issues with pain they immediately want to assume that she has only a desire for pain medication. She was only seeing the doctors at this practice and receiving medications from their office. She went in and saw the PA as advised and was told all would be well and she prescribed meds and her treatment plan. Apparently Dr. Vong was not happy with this after she had already made this decision and told my daughter by phone and not personally that she would no longer be seen at his office. He stated she was getting meds from another doctor and all we can figure out is that 4 months ago she did get something for a root canal and we were not aware that she was to call this office to get medication to cover this procedure. Instead of addressing this he just cancelled her as a patient and didn't bother having her to come in to discuss it or anything. I thought it very unprofessional and I do understand medication guidelines but she does have some real issues that need to be addressed and this hasn't helped at all. She has been paying for all of this out of pocket as she had no insurance. On top of it all~the last appointment where she saw the PA and was prescribed medicine and given a plan(which by the way the PA had the chart and all info while prescribing and making a treatment plan) they charged her for and she really received no treatment~since they called and cancelled her the following day. She paid over $80 that day and then two days ago we got another bill for that same day saying she still owed that money that she just paid when she was there. Where can you find doctors these days who will take the time to talk to you and work with you and if they don't agree with something and aren't satisfied as apparently he wasn't~shouldn't he have instead had her come back in to speak with him?

November 26th, 2009
excellent doctor. I highly recommend him