A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krassimir Denchev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krassimir Denchev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Denchev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Denchev has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krassimir Lalev Denchev MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krassimir L. Denchev practice?
- Dr. Krassimir Denchev has 1 office location.
Dr. Krassimir Denchev practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists and Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners.