Dr. Krauz Ganadjian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2016
PhD
Diagnosis is based on prejudiced notions instead of facts.

July 15th, 2012
Best Psychiatrist by Far Flexible, Patient, and Trusting
Dr. Ganadjian is the best psychiatrist and overall medical doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has an advanced skill set and experience in psychiatry and neurology, and has extensive knowledge in pharmacology. Personally, I rely on him as my medical advocate because he helps me keep all the pieces together. Regarding his treatment approach, he is super flexible! He changes his approach with me based on my individual needs for each session. Some days we problem solve, some days we dig into deep issues, and other days (if we need to keep things light) we focus more on talking through current life stressors. Either way, he is able to help me figure out what is most pressing in the current moment and he tailors his approach to help me work through it. Dr. Ganadjian is also an unbelievably patient psychiatrist. I can personally say that I struggled with the concept of going to a psychiatrist. I wasnt sure what to say, what not to say, and got easily frustrated. He has been extremely patient with me in helping me understand how the process works, managing my anxiety levels, and letting me go at my own pace. Most importantly, Dr. Ganadjian is a psychiatrist that you can trust on many levels. I trust this man with many aspects of my life my emotions, my relationship issues, my professional decisions, my medical concerns, and my mental and physical well-being. I also trust Dr. Ganadjian regarding my medications. Most doctors just throw a medicine at you without much thought. But, in my case, Dr. Ganadjian really took the time to understand my condition, and has worked hard to find the right medication. He made sure I understood how they worked, their side effects, and answered any questions I had. True healing and change cannot happen without trust in the therapeutic relationship. I trust Dr. Ganadjian and would highly recommend him to anyone!

October 22nd, 2010
Dr. Ganadjian is caring, easy going and really knows about psychiatry. Most important, I think he is the first doctor to put in time/energy to try to understand me. He's been a lifesaver. I'd definitely recommend him to someone.

February 17th, 2010
One of best psychiatrists I have had
Dr. Ghanadjian is very smart, laid-back, and has given me the most accurate diagnosis. He acts more as a partner in your treatment, responding to your input and working with you, rather than a dictator. He also takes enough time and doesn't seem too busy for you like many psychiatrists. I've had experience with rush judgements and psychiatrists throwing sample packages at me, not from Dr. Ghanadjian. Highly recommend.