Dr. Kreighton Chan Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kreighton Chan?

Ill tempered and arrogant

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Did not listen to me and told me "I have an agenda" which obviously did not include my own concerns. He failed to examine me when I came in after a hospital visit, making a huge assumption about my condition and acted like he was just indulging me by referring me to a specialist. Turns out I had serious complications but would not have gotten help I needed had I not insisted. He's quick to anger gets visibly irate at times. I felt beaten up after appointments and found myself cancelling and postponing appointments to avoid him. Not fit to be a doctor.

WOW!

Posted on August 30th, 2013

This guy could not be more off the mark and a complete waste of time! He spends more time trying to talk you into what a good doctor he is than coming up with a reasonable diagnosis. My wife and I now have diseases that are simply not true. Kudos to Kaiser for keeping him employed and for recording false information on our medical records! I can only imagine the repercussions years from now.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

awful. why is he a doctor? he doesn't care about patients and seems to be nosy and more concerned about my personal life than actually listening to my medical problems. he is very inattentive and writes off anything i basically say. nevertheless, i'm switching doctors soon.

Posted on August 17th, 2017