A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kriegh Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kriegh Moulton, Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moulton
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Moulton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kriegh Moulton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moulton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas H Boyd Memorial Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kriegh Phelps Moulton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kriegh P. Moulton practice?
- Dr. Kriegh Moulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kriegh Moulton practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Cardiologists.