A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kriengsak Itsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kriengsak Itsara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Itsara graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Itsara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itsara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans