Dr. Krikor Kalindjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krikor Kalindjian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Krikor Kalindjian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 4th, 2017

Incompetent, distracted, dangerous!

Dr Kalindijan rushes through his rounds like a tornado. Didn't even know my name or condition before walking in the hospital room (each day)! He continually gave orders that either contradicted or antagonized the orders of my surgeon. Was rushing to discharge me the same day of my surgery. I ended up being discharged by my surgeon on day 4. Dr Kalindijan is dangerous and reckless, be very very careful if you grt stuck with him. Avoid at all costs!

September 18th, 2015

Dr. With NO ❤️...

I have to agree with most of these not Happy posts about Dr. KK. I don't know how he's practicing. He spoke to be so unprofessionally, ranted about how much he gets paid a visit for people on state insurance & told me "You have to take what You get, if You don't like it pay for Your insurance." Which I understand. This is a temporary situation. I think people's time is worth $ for sure. I'm not a freeloader but things happen & I'm vigilant about changing it but I've never had a Dr. In my life & I'm in my early 60s talk to me the way he did. It's how he delivered his thoughts to me. He basically reprimanded me with a harsh tone in his voice. I later thought & wished I'd of said "You must be a Horrible Lover." I don't know how he is practicing. He has the Sensitivity & Compassion of a gnat. I don't know what oath he took when he became a Dr. but he definitely needs an awakening in what it means to be a "Good Dr."...

September 2nd, 2015

How is this man allowed to practice medicine? I had a high regard for doctors until I crossed paths with this self absorbed egotistical man (not by choice). Unfortunately, my loved one was assigned to Krikor Kalindjian. His routine visit at bedside would entail no more than 5 minutes, while his visits to the ICU desk would be lengthier (given his hunger for attention from the opposite sex). As my loved one was fighting for their life, he could not spare minutes away from his "groupies" and/or "fans". But as shared by many of the females (mostly RN's and LVN's) around him, they merely humored him so that when necessary he would listen to their patients' concerns. Upon obtaining my relative's medical history, I decided to give Kalindjian suggestions (I am aware that I am not a doctor but I was desperate to help and did much reading). He was surprised to hear what I had to, but the true shock was reserved for me. Kalindjian was not as confident anymore, as his complete lack of knowledge of "HIS" patient's condition (my loved one) was revealed. I was reduced to tears and feared for their life. Luckily another doctor took over and my relative is still around.

February 27th, 2014

STAY AWAY!! I LEFT IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE!

the most memoriable event of my visit with this doctor was having him send me to emergency room for lumbar puncture, the results game back high abnormal. His response: "see you in six months"!! I LEFT IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE!

June 29th, 2013

This doctor is AWFUL. I went with him with the default doctor suggested by my insurance co. He has an ego bigger than his head and a head without brain. I feel relieved reading these reviews becouse I am not the only one who is exteremly disappointed with the lack of care given by him. He is just trying to move on to the next paitent without caring about their condition.

June 16th, 2013

Mother of three

February 14th, 2013

Beware!

If you value your life, stay away. You're better off nursing yourself back to health than letting Dr. Demented diagnose you.

January 24th, 2013

Lazy and terrible doctor. Does not care about the patients' health! Would not recommend anyone at all!

December 7th, 2011

Dr. K has totally dismissed my concerns and it turns out I have a serious problem that may require surgery! He seems to be bothered by having to listen to my symptoms and just wants to get to the next patient. I'm getting a new doctor.

December 15th, 2010

So Hot!!

Dr Kalindjian is so Handsome and nice.

June 4th, 2017