inactive

• Bad

April 13th, 2016
Excellent Psychiatrist

January 12th, 2015
Excellent doctor and I miss seeing him.

November 22nd, 2013
Revenge
I hope this man gets buried into the depths of the earth for what he did to me. He is a bad man.

March 18th, 2013
Patient
I made an appointment at Dr Puvalai office with Linda she was very rude. When she asked what Insurance I had i said IDPA "Public aid" She said I don't if we want to take Public aid any more then left me on hold for 10 min as if I might hang up, she came back to the phone "are you still there" then reluctantly made the appointment. After I missed my appointment (no reminder call) I'm not sure if I even had an appointment. I called back to reschedule (no record of first call) imagine that. Now they don't take IDPA so l said I'll pay for it $300. Now Linda says "if you have a Public aid card we can't take cash". So let me get this straight You take cash for payment but not cash from people on Public aid, Linda say's "that's right". Is that discrimination or what. Dr Puvalai I hope that's not the way you fill, Linda is rude and has no business working with the people needing your help. Do us all a favor GET RID OF HER !!!

August 24th, 2012
This man is a menace and needs to stop practicing. Please do not go to him.

May 25th, 2012
i have been with him for two years now I am now worse now than ever before
He just gives you pills.He doesnt care.

March 26th, 2012
$150 appointment lasted less than 5 minutes
After 5 minutes of me talking he cut me off and said I need xanax. After he wrote the script I continued to tell him my problems and he cut me off again and said, "This is not counseling, here is your prescription" then stood up and opened the door as if he wanted me to leave his office. He wrote the wrong name on the script and like others have said he can't remember anything about you the next time you see him. Worst experience ever. Cause after 3 months of xanax and a $450 bill I was not any better. This is what they call an assembly line office. They should just collect money and pass out scripts in the parking lot and safe us the walk.

September 9th, 2011
he can't remember what he tells you
My first visit was great then all down hill.. he can't remember or does not write down what he tells you! My case , he told me he would write me out of work till retirement ,, well I am going back to work 3 months before retirement, NO FMLA left .. I worse now more then every , going back to work and will find another dr to continue

May 5th, 2011
Great Doctor

February 28th, 2011
Dr. Puvali took me off of medication abruptly, causing significant withdrawl systems, an emergency room visit and a great deal of time off from work. I believe that he misdiagnosed me, as well. He didn't take enough time to listen to my reactions to various drugs that he tried with me. He just kept switching drugs, continuing to cause terrible symptoms. He basically ruined 2 months of my life.

February 22nd, 2010
Blunt,brusque bedside manner
I was sent to this doctor during the 3rd trimester of my pregnancy because I was non functioning and terrified I was not going to be able to care for ...

April 9th, 2016