Dr. Kripakaran Puvalai Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor and I miss seeing him.

Revenge

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I hope this man gets buried into the depths of the earth for what he did to me. He is a bad man.

Patient

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I made an appointment at Dr Puvalai office with Linda she was very rude. When she asked what Insurance I had i said IDPA "Public aid" She said I don't if we want to take Public aid any more then left me on hold for 10 min as if I might hang up, she came back to the phone "are you still there" then reluctantly made the appointment. After I missed my appointment (no reminder call) I'm not sure if I even had an appointment. I called back to reschedule (no record of first call) imagine that. Now they don't take IDPA so l said I'll pay for it $300. Now Linda says "if you have a Public aid card we can't take cash". So let me get this straight You take cash for payment but not cash from people on Public aid, Linda say's "that's right". Is that discrimination or what. Dr Puvalai I hope that's not the way you fill, Linda is rude and has no business working with the people needing your help. Do us all a favor GET RID OF HER !!!

Posted on August 24th, 2012

This man is a menace and needs to stop practicing. Please do not go to him.

i have been with him for two years now I am now worse now than ever before

Posted on May 25th, 2012

He just gives you pills.He doesnt care.

$150 appointment lasted less than 5 minutes

Posted on March 26th, 2012

After 5 minutes of me talking he cut me off and said I need xanax. After he wrote the script I continued to tell him my problems and he cut me off again and said, "This is not counseling, here is your prescription" then stood up and opened the door as if he wanted me to leave his office. He wrote the wrong name on the script and like others have said he can't remember anything about you the next time you see him. Worst experience ever. Cause after 3 months of xanax and a $450 bill I was not any better. This is what they call an assembly line office. They should just collect money and pass out scripts in the parking lot and safe us the walk.

he can't remember what he tells you

Posted on September 9th, 2011

My first visit was great then all down hill.. he can't remember or does not write down what he tells you! My case , he told me he would write me out of work till retirement ,, well I am going back to work 3 months before retirement, NO FMLA left .. I worse now more then every , going back to work and will find another dr to continue

Great Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Puvali took me off of medication abruptly, causing significant withdrawl systems, an emergency room visit and a great deal of time off from work. I believe that he misdiagnosed me, as well. He didn't take enough time to listen to my reactions to various drugs that he tried with me. He just kept switching drugs, continuing to cause terrible symptoms. He basically ruined 2 months of my life.

Blunt,brusque bedside manner

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I was sent to this doctor during the 3rd trimester of my pregnancy because I was non functioning and terrified I was not going to be able to care for ...

Posted on April 9th, 2016