A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Armson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Armson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Armson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Armson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kris Armson practice?
- Dr. Kris Armson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Armson practices Anesthesiology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Anesthesiologists.