A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Armson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Armson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kris Armson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kris K. Armson practice?
Dr. Kris Armson practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Armson, Dr. Christian Armson, Dr. Christopher Armson, Dr. Kip Armson