Dr. Kris Barnsfather Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kris Barnsfather?

WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Ladies beware of Dr. Barnsfather! Worst OB/GYN ever!!! She's very unprofessional, not gentle at all, or informative, seems to only see $$, instead of trying to get to know her patients. I am so angry at the way I was treated today by her. I had tried to be switched to another doctor at the same office last week, but previously had an appointment already booked for Dr.Barnsfather before my transfer was supposed to take affect. Went to see her today for my prenatal check up, and I also have a very bad bladder infection (which can be very dangerous for pregnant moms) I waited for this so called "doctor" for over 1 hour and then had a nurse come into the room to tell me that she is refusing to see me because she found out that I wanted to be switched!!! Instead of being professional and kind, she decided to be horrible, She also refused to write a prescription for my infection, so another doctor there had to do it for me! I posted this same review earlier this morning and it some how disappeared, but not to worry, I have all day and night EVERYDAY to warn other ladies and to keep re-posting this review to every website that I find this "doctor" on!!! You messed with the wrong pregnant momma, lady!!!!! Ladies, do yourself a favor, trust my advise and stay away from this one!! Also, on top of the way I was so horribly treated, the office in the waiting room is also very filthy looking, with torn furniture, extremely soiled looking carpet, and Dr. Barnsfather is not gentle at all with pelvic exams (she is the total opposite !) It hurt like crazy, and I have had 2 other pregnancies and this was by far the worst experience ever with a ob/gyn!

Amazing

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr,B delivered both of my children shes an amazing Dr! I drove from livingston just to be with her! I was high risk and my daughter had heart problems. She was my rock when i was so scared! Shes just amazing

I would NOT recommend this Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2012

She was not my Dr. But was on call the night I went into labor. She showed up and barely said hello before leaving the room. Made me feel like an inconvience. As soon as she left....literally, my son decided to come. The nurse told me to hold my legs together, while she went to find her.... LONG story short. A week after delivering I almost hemmoraged to death, from placenta left inside. Was rushed in by ambulance. Again she was on call did the surgery. Only to leave placenta in me again! Had to have another surgery. This Dr. Has received awards????? I never even received an apology.

Love the attention of everyone at their office.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Barnsfather treated me with one past pregnancy and my current one. I wouldn't have anyone else deliver my baby.

Posted on September 15th, 2017