A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Bhat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Bhat, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan