A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Bhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Devaru Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris D. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Kris Bhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kris Bhat practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Pediatricians, Humble Allergists, Humble Pulmonologists, and Humble Sleep Medicine Doctors.