A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Bhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhat has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Devaru Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris D. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Kris Bhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kris Bhat practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Humble Pediatricians, Humble Allergists, Humble Pulmonologists, and Humble Sleep Medicine Doctors.