A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Bhat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Bhat, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Devaru Bhat MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kris D. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Kris Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Bhat practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Humble, TX.
See Humble Pediatricians, Humble Allergists, Humble Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Humble Pulmonologists.