Internist, General Practitioner

I am very secure knowing that Dr. Bungay is my Dr. show details I am very secure knowing that Dr. Bungay is my Dr.
Mar 23rd, 2011

He has always made our appointments very easy going and caring. I feel he is an excellent Dr. and doesn't take himself too seriously....

Best Doctor in NYC show details Best Doctor in NYC
Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Bungay is the best PCP I've ever had. He's caring, remembers you, and has that extra care that you really need in a doctor. (What other doctor actually responds to emails and gives you personal phone calls?) I'm Filipino and I used to refer all of my Filipino friends to him (since he's Filipino too). But after going to him for years, I've been referring EVERYONE to him.

by MONICA FELICIANO on Apr 8th, 2010

A GREAT DOCTOR. ALWAYS AVALABLE. CALLS BACK. CALLS ON HIS OWN AND FOLLOWS UP ON YOU AT HOME. GREAT LISTENER. GREAT COOL STAFF. I'M VERY COMFORTABLE SHARING EVERYTHING. I NOW BRING MY HUSBAND TO HIM. CAN'T WAIT TILL THE KIDS ARE OLD ENOUGH.

by Columbus Gaskins on Aug 5th, 2009

He is an excellent doctor. He has taken all my medical concerns seriously.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jun 30th, 2009

Dr. Bungay was with me every step of the way for my surgeries. So efficient, caring and really on the game with everything!

HE IS EXCEPTIONAL. show details HE IS EXCEPTIONAL.
by B. Horner on Jan 27th, 2009

I've been with Dr. Bungay for years. I have a chronic illness and related issues so I see him a lot. He is generous, caring and knowledgeable. You will love him.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 12th, 2008

I switched to Dr. Bungay after being diagnosed with HIV 2 years ago because the practice is headed by an ID who has been working in HIV since the beginning. He has been excellent, is very easy to get appointments (sometimes will squeeze me in the same day)and even communicates by email, which saves a lot of time and co-pays for simple things like lab results. The office staff is helpful and courteous. I highly recommend him as both a primary care and HIV specialist.