A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Ghosh, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Ghosh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ghosh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Ghosh MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kris Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Kris Ghosh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kris Ghosh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Marcos Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Marcos Oncologists.