inactive

Kris Ghosh MD Patient Reviews

3.6

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Gosh showed me respect and comparison. He spent more that an hour explaining things to me. We even talked about our kids. I would continue to see him as needed

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Ghosh was more interested in your insurance and money...paid little or no attention when talking to you..was always hyped up like a kid with add...didn't like him at all. Liked his sister better.however sad he died so young...too much stress probably.

November 2nd, 2015
Fantastic Man saved my mother's life! !!

October 22nd, 2015
Very kind and considerate. Great Dr.

August 3rd, 2015
Excellent care, professional, compassionate, funny.
I am so incredibly thankful for Dr. Ghosh squeezing me in to his busy schedule for my treatment. Dr. Ghosh is great. He is so attentive and caring for his patients. He made things clear for me to understand and is truly a specialist in what he does. The staff Ms. Suly, Ms. Terry, Ms. Stacy and Ms. Monica are wonderful, caring and very friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ghosh and his staff.

July 1st, 2015
Unprofessional
Office staff is wack and unprofessional. Suelee and Office Manger are rude.

May 18th, 2015
I love Dr. Ghosh. He saved my life and treated me for the better part of 6 months during my recovery. He was patient and kind. Took care of me when my OBGYN office was neglectful and almost caused me to lose a kidney. I would go to him again, regulary recommend him to others and trust him completely.

March 13th, 2015
Anyone with half a brain can see that this is a good man. He has a bit of a humorous nature about him , that maybe others may see as bad bedside manner. I did not however. He tells it like it is. I like that in a man and a physician. I trust him totally.

February 28th, 2015
Best Dr my mom could have, he has been wonderful to our family!

January 29th, 2015
They take your money up front and then when your insurance pays, they do not return your money.
BEWARE!! Do not give these people any money up front. They told me I had to pay in advance and that they would return my money when my insurance paid them. My insurance paid them a month and a half ago and they still have not returned my money. They told me a month ago they were sending a refund, and every time I talk to them the check is "in the mail". I fear I will have to take them to court. This office is highly unethical.

January 15th, 2015
Completely confident and straightforward. Very skilled, great doctor all around! I would highly recommend.

September 5th, 2014
Great Doctor
I just had another check up with Dr Ghosh and it reminded me that I have meant to write a review for a few years. Almost 4 years ago I was told I had stage 2 uterine cancer. That doctor referred me to Dr Ghosh who saw me the next day. From the second I stepped into his office I was treated in the best fashion. Dr Ghosh spent time outlining my surgery options, recovery etc. Answered all my questions patiently and calmed my fears. I spent time talking to his sister Dr. Sue Ghosh and I also met his father who had been an ob/gyn in Toronto , which is where I am from. Dr Ghosh had noticed the Canadian flag on my sweat shirt and told me the little story about his Dad. Very personal and very assuring. My surgery was scheduled for a few days later. I received excellent care and was visited by both Ghosh doctors. My surgery was such a success that not only did I not need chemo I didn't even need radiation (as told to me by an independent radiation oncologist) During my many check ups since the surgery I have never felt rushed. Dr Ghosh and his team are a wonderful group. Both his nurses Suli and Stacey have been there a long time. And to those people who say they have to wait ---I simply remember my first visit to Dr Ghosh. I was terrified. I had stage 2 cancer............and he took as much time as needed to not only reassure me but to educate me. So perhaps while you are waiting Dr Ghosh is meeting a new scared patient for the first time. I highly recommend Dr Ghosh