A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Gillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Gillian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Gillian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillian graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gillian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris F Gillian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kris F. Gillian practice?
- Dr. Kris Gillian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kris Gillian practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Lawrenceville Ophthalmologists.