A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Gillian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Gillian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillian
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gillian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Gillian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillian graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gillian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris F Gillian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kris F. Gillian practice?
- Dr. Kris Gillian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kris Gillian practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Ophthalmologists.