Learn more about Dr. Kris Godlewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Godlewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godlewski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Godlewski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Godlewski graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Godlewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Jan Godlewski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kris J. Godlewski practice?
- Dr. Kris Godlewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Godlewski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Helena, MT.
See Helena Internists and Helena Cardiologists.