Learn more about Dr. Kris Godlewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Godlewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godlewski
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Godlewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Godlewski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Godlewski graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Godlewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Jan Godlewski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kris J. Godlewski practice?
- Dr. Kris Godlewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Godlewski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Helena, MT.
See Helena Internists and Helena Cardiologists.