Dr. Kris Hall Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kris Hall?

Terrible

Posted on June 10th, 2016

After being in a trauma, Dr. Kris Hall, treated me absolutely poorly. He was beyond disrespectful to my while I was in severe pain. I will never seek medical treatment at Woodland Heights Medical Center as long as Dr. Kris Hall works there. My professional opinion is that his license should be reviewed by the Texas Medical Board.

The Worst

Posted on September 7th, 2015

The worst 'doctor' I have ever been exposed to in my life. Argumentative, rude, impatient, used cuss language, and made false outrageous accusations against me. He misdiagnosed my condition and I had to go to a real doctor to treat me. I'm also certain this man is a racist and a bigot. I never felt more mistreated in my life.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2013

WARNING !!!!!! This man is the epitome of rude, thoughtless & arrogant. What ever you do... call the E.R. in Crockett, TX. first to make sure he is not working. This man is a very insensitive human being & has no business in the health care industry. If you see or hear his name, run as fast as you can in the other direction!!!!!

Very knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on July 11th, 2013

This doctor walked in the room and immediately, after examining me, made the correct diagnosis. Was very patient and thorough in explaining the illness and the medicine he would use to cure it. I am going to see if he is a family practitioner and will use him for our family doctor. He is certainly a head above some of the doctors I have seen in Crockett.

Go somewhere else if Dr Hall is Working

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Don't see him for nothing more than a sneeze.

Rash and ill-tempered

Posted on January 31st, 2011

He flies off at the handle, swears easily, and his judgment is obviously affected by his ill temper.Let the patient beware!!

Posted on December 30th, 2015