Kris Hall MD Patient Reviews

1.4

June 10th, 2016
Terrible
After being in a trauma, Dr. Kris Hall, treated me absolutely poorly. He was beyond disrespectful to my while I was in severe pain. I will never seek medical treatment at Woodland Heights Medical Center as long as Dr. Kris Hall works there. My professional opinion is that his license should be reviewed by the Texas Medical Board.

September 7th, 2015
The Worst
The worst 'doctor' I have ever been exposed to in my life. Argumentative, rude, impatient, used cuss language, and made false outrageous accusations against me. He misdiagnosed my condition and I had to go to a real doctor to treat me. I'm also certain this man is a racist and a bigot. I never felt more mistreated in my life.

August 28th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
WARNING !!!!!! This man is the epitome of rude, thoughtless & arrogant. What ever you do... call the E.R. in Crockett, TX. first to make sure he is not working. This man is a very insensitive human being & has no business in the health care industry. If you see or hear his name, run as fast as you can in the other direction!!!!!

July 11th, 2013
Very knowledgeable doctor.
This doctor walked in the room and immediately, after examining me, made the correct diagnosis. Was very patient and thorough in explaining the illness and the medicine he would use to cure it. I am going to see if he is a family practitioner and will use him for our family doctor. He is certainly a head above some of the doctors I have seen in Crockett.

June 28th, 2013
Go somewhere else if Dr Hall is Working
Don't see him for nothing more than a sneeze.

January 31st, 2011
Rash and ill-tempered
He flies off at the handle, swears easily, and his judgment is obviously affected by his ill temper.Let the patient beware!!