A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Hirata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Hirata is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Hirata, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirata graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hirata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Kiyoshi Hirata MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kris K. Hirata practice?
- Dr. Kris Hirata has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Hirata practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists.