Learn more about Dr. Kris Hirata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Hirata is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirata
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hirata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Hirata, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirata graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hirata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Kiyoshi Hirata MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kris K. Hirata practice?
- Dr. Kris Hirata has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Hirata practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Physiatrists.