A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Kaulback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Kaulback is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Kaulback, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaulback graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaulback has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Robert Kaulback FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kris R. Kaulback practice?
- Dr. Kris Kaulback has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kris Kaulback practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.