A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Kowdley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Kowdley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Kowdley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowdley graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kowdley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris V Kowdley MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kris V. Kowdley practice?
- Dr. Kris Kowdley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Kowdley practices Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Gastroenterologists.