Dr. Kris Lewonowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 31st, 2016
GREAT Dr.!!
I had my surgery (fusion of L4-L5) in 1998 and other than neglect on my part my back is great. Dr. Lew was great before, during, and after my surgery. He was straight forward on what to expect from my surgery and was great following my surgery as well. His bedside manner is second to none as well. I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't hesitate to have him if the need ever arises again and I recommend him to everyone that ask me.

October 1st, 2015
Dr Lew was an amazing guy to work with. He performed 3 surgeries on my back and allowed me to continue to have mobility and also cut back my pain number from 10 to @ 6. I truly appreciate all he did for me and would not hesitate to use him again if needed or to recommend him to others.

September 4th, 2015
Excellent! I can tell he really cares. Surgery recommended after big work up to be sure. Great result and let me know a lot of work would be involved. I did a lot of physical therapy after and he said that's why I did so well. He has been the victim of malpractice attorneys and paid internet trolls and ridden the storm well. Has been found innocent of malpractice at 100% if all cases! Incredible training and well published. You could not do better!

August 4th, 2015
Check him out before you let him operate on you or someone you love!
This Doctor did a back surgery on my father a few years ago. My dad was never the same. He went from working full time to have trouble knowing my name. The doctor told us after the surgery that he almost lost my father during surgery but he was fine now. My father did not wake up after surgery it took days for him to stay awake. He did not know us or where he was. He never fully recovered and the doctor gave us little answers, he did however call my mother at home and ask if she was going to sue him. I wondered why the doctor looked so sick after surgery he was sweating and said he was sick. Why would a doctor do surgery if he was ill. After searching the web I got some answers. It looks like this doctor had a drug problem and has been several law suits filed against him. I can't bring my dad back he later passed away due to his health problems. But I want others to look up this doctor and type in lawsuit and see what pops up.

May 27th, 2015
He is the most arrogant man I have ever met. I waited 4 hours for him twice. Once in the office and once in the O R. I developed palsy from the surgery and 4 years later I am still suffering.

September 24th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have had two very successful knee surgeries with this doctor. 2006 and 2009. Is this license suspension for real??? I find it hard to believe, he took great care of me and I feel he spent and adequate (much more than many specialists I've seen) amount of time with me at each visit before and after surgery. Answered all my questions and gave good instructions of what to expect in the yeats to come.

September 5th, 2012
He is a great doctor
Dr. Lewonowski took more time with me than any other doctor before. He showed me my x-rays and showed me what was wrong, what need to be done and what to expect. He is the best.

April 9th, 2012
I liked him, but he is a smooth talker
Dr. Lew is a nice guy, but is known to say what he thinks you want to hear in order to schedule you for surgery as many times as he can possibly get your insurance company to pay for. If you don't have good insurance, he is not interested in taking your case.

May 16th, 2011
Angela Clawson
I've had two surgery's with him 8 years apart each one was the best decision with the right dr. He is good, healing time was fast and I never had any problems afterwards he's right to the point on things and in my book there needs to be more Drs like him. He is the only dr. Ill go to thanks for everything you have done for me.......

April 14th, 2009
kelly corwin
In my opinion he is a fast talker and once he gets you into surgery. he is done with you. No bedside manner and when something comes up with something he has told you in the past his line is i didn't tell you that. watch out i was a sucker two surgeries and am off alot worse. shop and ask questions if it takes 6 months to a year to get appt and 2 hr wait time at office have question because he will hit the room fast and will go on to next room with you wandering what just happened oh yeah he is having you scheduled for surgery