Dr. Kris Lukauskis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kris Lukauskis?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 24th, 2012

Can't say enough good about this MD. I was terrible frightened about having surgery. Dr Lukauskis was kind, gentle and attentive. She held my hand and walked me into the operating room. Her calm & confidence put much of my fears at ease. Still she was patient and forgiving when I squirmed & cried over the very thought of a needle entering my arm! Thank Dr Lu for indulging me. The surgery went well and I now feel so much better.

January 3rd, 2017