A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris McCain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris McCain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris McCain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCain graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McCain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Kobobun McCain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kris K. McCain practice?
- Dr. Kris McCain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kris McCain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.