A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Morshedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morshedian
Education & Awards
Dr. Morshedian graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Morshedian has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Morshedian MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kris Morshedian practice?
- Dr. Kris Morshedian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kris Morshedian practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chicago Nephrologists.