A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Montgomery General Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Gan Murthy MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kris G. Murthy practice?
- Dr. Kris Murthy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kris Murthy practices Neurology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, WV.
See Charleston Neurologists.