A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Narasimhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Narasimhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Narasimhan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narasimhan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Narasimhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Narasimhan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Narasimhan practice?
- Dr. Kris Narasimhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kris Narasimhan practices Emergency Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Northbrook Emergency Physicians.